Job Opportunities

International Admissions

Students applying to Grade 2 onwards may apply at any time during the year if there are vacancies in the relevant grade.

To find out if there are vacancies in a particular year group, please email or contact our Director of Admissions, Mrs. Valeria Talleri:



If there is a vacancy, you must complete the online ADMISSIONS FORM that will be sent to you after contacting us, along with the following documents:

  • A recent photograph of the child with white background in JPG format
  • A copy of the child´s birth certificate
  • A colour copy of the child´s DNI
  • A colour copy of the mother's DNI
  • A colour copy of the father's DNI
  • Foreign families are required to present a copy of their Foreign Resident's card or passport.

Once the application form and requested documents are submitted, the Admissions Department will contact the parents to arrange an interview and an evaluation of the child.



An interview with both parents together is an essential part of the admissions procedure. The interview invites parents to share openly about their daughter and for the school to ascertain that the family values and vision are aligned with the school values and vision in both academic and formative areas. 



There is a 500.00 soles payment for services provided in the admissions process which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Parents will be able to pay this fee after the admissions office has provided the corresponding code. Once the admissions process is completed, the Admissions Department will inform the parents of the decision.

The Admissions Department will inform the parents once a decision has been taken.



Once accepted, local transfers must submit the following documents:


1.  Applicants from a foreign school must validate or revalidate their primary and/or secondary studies abroad. The validation/revalidation process must be completed by the applicant’s father or mother, or the holder of a power or attorney issued by either parent. The type of procedure to be carried out will depend on the country in which the student completed her last year of studies.

  • Validation: Peru officially recognizes the syllabuses of the countries it has an on-going agreement with, as follows:

    Andrés Bello Agreement: Bolivia, Colombia, Cuba, Chile, Spain, México, Panama, Paraguay, Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Ecuador
    Peru - Argentina Agreement: Argentina

  • Revalidation: This process applies to applicants whose primary and/or secondary studies took place in a country that has no agreement with Peru and therefore such studies cannot be recognized by a difference in the syllabuses.

2.  For both validation and revalidation purposes and before arriving in Peru, the applicant must obtain the following documents required by the Peruvian Ministry of Education:

  • Identity Document (DNI), Valid Passport or Foreign Resident’s Card
  • Original and copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate.  If the student is not Peruvian, her birth certificate must be apostilled by her country of birth or legalized by the Peruvian Consulate in that country.
  • Official studies certificates for the years studied abroad

3.  Studies certificates must be duly legalized. Depending on the country of origin, the legalization processes are as follows:

  • If the country of origin is part of the Hague Convention, the documents must have the Apostille of The Hague, issued by that country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its equivalent.

  • If the country of origin is not part of the Hague Convention, the documents must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin and the nearest Peruvian Consulate. Upon arrival in Peru, they must be legalized in the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4.  Once in Peru, all certificates in a foreign language must be translated into Spanish by a Certified Public Translator duly registered with the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Peruvian Association of Translators.

If the student studied in Peru prior to studying abroad, her parents must produce her Peruvian studies certificate.

For further information, please visit the Peruvian Ministry of Education website.