From the time they start Nursery until the end of their school career, our pupils are encouraged to understand the feelings and needs of others. This makes them stronger and more willing to show solidarity.
Below are some of the wide range of nearly sixty activities in which our values are put into action:
Breakfast is served daily to 70 children from the Asunción Parish.
Tto encourage environmental conservation and raise funds for the daily breakfast programme.
To support the Municipalities of Surco and Miraflores in their efforts to prevent contamination.
Special Olympics – Peru
A group of pupils work with young mentally retarded people, supporting their different activities.
- Hogar Transitorio San Luis – Stimulation and materials for 3 to 5 year-old children
- Hogar Villa Martha – Donation of school materials
- Christmas Parties and Gifts – organized for all the children from the institutions we support.
- CERCIL – Activities to help with the rehabilitation of the blind
- Olympics for Disabled Children – Fund-raising
- San Francisco de Asis Pre-School Centre – Classroom assistance and preparation of teaching material.
- Rebeca Carrion School – Classroom assistance
- Knitted blankets competition – Lima Maternity Hospital and Hospital del Niño.
- Vida – Peru: Milk donations
- Maryknoll Congregation: Colca – Arequipa – donations